- General Entry
- ￥210 (Group Entry ￥160)
- Combined Yokokan Garden & Fukui City History Museum Ticket
- ￥340 (Group Ticket ￥250)
- Group discounts are available to parties of 20 or more paying visitors.
- Free entry available to guests who are under the age of a junior high student, who are over 70, and those who possess a physical disability certificate, rehabilitation certificate, mental disability certificate as well as their caregiver.
- Free entry also available on Family Day (third Sunday of every month), Culture Day (November 3rd), and Community Day (February 7 th).
9:00 a.m. ～ 7:00 p.m. (The garden will close at 5:00pm from November 6th to the end of February. Entry permitted until 30 minutes before closing.)
Free Early Morning Entry
First Saturday of April to August 31st 5:30 a.m. ～ 8:45 a.m.
September 1st to October 31st 6:00 a.m. ～ 8:45 a.m.
※Early entry only permitted through the east gate.
※Early entry only applies to the garden; entrance to the manor house must be done during normal operating hours.
For questions regarding the facilities: Fukui City Culture Promotion Division,
(We will contact you after examining it so please give us some time.)
Rules for visitor
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are prohibited within the park.
- Pets are not allowed in the park (excluding service dogs, etc.).
- Beware of slippery or uneven places when walking along the garden path.
- Entrance into areas outside of the garden path is prohibited.
- Touching or moving fixtures, such as paper sliding doors, walls, transoms, shelves, etc. in the building is prohibited.
- Do not enter/exit from the earthen floor into/out of the building.
- There is a designated entrance on the east side with shoe racks.
- Do not step onto the earthen floor from the sitting rooms in the building.
- Do not sit on the bay windows in the study area.